Monday, January 31, 2011

Seventy Five Choices....



Wow!

I've been working with only a few permutations of background color, shape, and style and have already come up with 75 interesting designs from this process. At this point, it's time to choose the nine (!) that will become part of the exhibition at Art Expo.

I'm examining various types of software that will allow me to let my friends and colleagues vote on the most interesting pieces. These choices will show up on primaryblackandwhite.info, while the most popular pieces will be printed.

I had some interesting Web site hosting challenges, as I thought that I'd be able to host the domain "blog.primaryblackandwhite.info" and "primaryblackandwhite.info" at different places. This seems not to be the case. In any case it's fixed and this blog will be hosted separately and linked to from the main site.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to voting! May I spread the word about this blog? Just let me know when and I'll certainly direct people to it.

    ReplyDelete